What we've done:
- reserved the church
- booked the reception hall, band, photographer (who just put our engagement pictures on their blog- http://sposabellaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/03/wofford-engagement-session-beth-and.html- we love them!) and videographer
- picked cake flavors- vanilla, fudge and vanilla layered with buttercream frosting and fresh rasberries in between the layers, with a chocolate ganache and buttercream icing- yum!
- ordered bridesmaid dresses- a pretty pear-colored knee length dress with a ruffled color- MOH approved- and found adorable flower girls dresses
- sent out save-the-dates and designed a wedding website (http://bethandrichard.weddingwindow.com)
- made favor arrangements- a sweet surprise for our guests!
- made rehearsal dinner plans- location, catering, band all booked
- ordered and received wedding invitations
- planned our honeymoon to Cap Juluca in Anguilla- see pics below!
What's still left to do:
- order tuxes for the gentlemen
- finalize the guest list- a task I find particularly daunting!- and send to my Aunt Debourah, who is being so kind to serve as our calligrapher
- make transportation arrangements- the trolley we hoped to use for the wedding party and later our guests was booked! Wondering if a trolley is necessary?
- find a ring bearer outfit for sweet little Jackson
- buy wedding bands
- get the marriage license
- pick wedding party presents and parents' presents
I'm sure there are many more things I am leaving off, so if you have thoughts or suggestions, let me know! I'm sure these next four months will FLY by!