But I do realize how much I have to be thankful for and wanted to reflect on that today (apologies in advance for another list of bullet points!)
The really important ones:
- a gracious God and the gift of Jesus Christ, the author and perfecter of our faith
- a small, immediate family who I can enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with in a t-shirt and work out pants. We are a laid back group!
- a new, larger family who welcomes me whole-heartedly, even with Suzanne and Richard not around. I do have to look slightly more presentable, but time with Richard's extended family is always so much fun.
- a fiance who is spending Thanksgiving night at the hospital taking care of members of the armed forces wounded fighting for our freedom abroad
- amazing friends, the best anyone could ask for, from all chapters in life
And not-so-important, but still relevant
- Coppola's Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy- if you have curly hair, run, don't walk, to your nearest salon to have this done. I have tried everything from straighteners to relaxers to even perms back in the days, and so far, this has worked the best of anything I've tried. I just had it done at the Ulta in NE Columbia, and will soon post before and after pictures. Amazing.
- Diet Mountain Dew- my caffeinated beverage of choice. Every morning.
- Dabo Sweeney and Oliver Purnell- I love the leadership they provide to my Clemson Tiger football and basketball teams.
- a sweet baby brother who lends me his Mac computer to look at wedding dresses and compose this blog entry
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!