Thursday, August 12, 2010

big changes!

After almost exactly 4 months of not posting at all (and several life changes!), I decided it was high time to return back to Palmettos and Pearls. And so as I sit in my Kensington, Maryland dining room, waiting for my new husband to call and let me know he has a break in his experimenting at NIH to meet me to have my military dependent ID made, I commit to being much better about posting insights, pictures, and developments. When I was in South Carolina, it was easy to share my life with dear friends and family members, as I saw you all the time. Now I am realizing that like or not, the distance and prioritizing time for Richard and this new marriage will impact those relationships that came so easily before. Hopefully Palmettos and Pearls will serve as a link to everyone in our home state.

I can't wait to share pictures from our fabulous wedding and honeymoon. Everything was just perfect, and we had AMAZING time!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! So happy for you and look forward to keeping up with your fabulous new life on P&P, but sure miss you in Columbia!

    ReplyDelete