Saturday, November 19, 2011

Clemson vs. Wake Forest- reunion tailgate and happy news

Today we will be watching the Clemson game against NC State from the comfort of our home, but last week I had the privilege of seeing several sweet girls and their families in Tiger town, thanks to our annual reunion tailgate. I have blogged about these girls before (here and here), and they have been some of the most consistent friends since our time at Clemson. From wedding and baby showers to football tailgating, we seem to manage to get together at least once or twice a year! As always, it was great to see them and their families. I just wish I'd had more time with these precious girls. Didn't get the picture with all the kiddos, but I am hoping a few of the others did.

Lisa, Allison, Dawn, me, Julie, Baylis, Melanie and Meg- we missed Sarah, Stephanie, Erin and Hannah!

delicious low-country boil

Julie, sweet Avery and Lisa- I loved her tiger outfit!

In even bigger news from last weekend...Hannah and Jason got engaged! They have been dating since Hannah and I lived together in Columbia, so I was thrilled to hear her news! It happened last Sunday night, and I got a text with a picture of a most beautiful ring last Monday morning. I cannot wait for all the excitement of another wedding planning season. A big part of Hannah's job is event planning, so I am sure her wedding will be gorgeous. Congrats and best wishes, sweet friend!

little did we know that Jason would propose just 24 hours later!

No comments:

Post a Comment