- for a wonderfully sweet husband who is committed to working on our marriage on a daily basis. Love him and growing with him.
- for time at home with family and real, rich conversation over delicious Thanksgiving dinner
- for forgetting about calorie counting for just a couple of days.
- for gracious, talented hosts and hostesses and beautiful things
- for extended family who are more like friends
with Richard's cousin Molly- we missed Suzanne!
Richard, Aunt Debbie and me
- for being able to celebrate November birthdays in person
- for an immediate family that always makes me laugh
- for a special, special mama who has done more for me than I could ever repay
Happy Birthday, Mom!
- for a sister-in-law to stroll through Target with, for safe travel, for my job and for a warm home, for my health and that of my family, and for immeasurable blessings from a forgiving God.
And for the more superficial list:
- for Diet Mountain Dew, skinny peppermint mochas, a real tree this year (right, Richard?!), a Caribbean Christmas this year, a slightly shorter commute to work thanks to a newly-discovered route, DVR, and for finding both a talented seamstress and an understanding hair stylist in DC.