Friday, November 25, 2011

thankful...

  • for a wonderfully sweet husband who is committed to working on our marriage on a daily basis. Love him and growing with him.

    • for time at home with family and real, rich conversation over delicious Thanksgiving dinner
    • for forgetting about calorie counting for just a couple of days.
    • for gracious, talented hosts and hostesses and beautiful things
    • for extended family who are more like friends
    with Richard's cousin Molly- we missed Suzanne!

    Clark/McAbee/Noe/Webb cousins

    Richard, Aunt Debbie and me
    • for being able to celebrate November birthdays in person
    • for an immediate family that always makes me laugh
    • for a special, special mama who has done more for me than I could ever repay
    Happy Birthday, Mom!
    • for a sister-in-law to stroll through Target with, for safe travel, for my job and for a warm home, for my health and that of my family, and for immeasurable blessings from a forgiving God.
    And for the more superficial list:
    • for Diet Mountain Dew, skinny peppermint mochas, a real tree this year (right, Richard?!), a Caribbean Christmas this year, a slightly shorter commute to work thanks to a newly-discovered route, DVR, and for finding both a talented seamstress and an understanding hair stylist in DC.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment