Sunday, April 1, 2012

#35

I didn't do so well with posting in March, so these pictures are actually from the Wizards- Trailblazers game before I went to South Carolina. I was SO excited about watching my favorite former Clemson player, Trevor Booker, in a Washington Wizards uniform. The Wizards are not very good, but they did beat the Lakers the game before they played the Trail Blazers. Trevor Booker had a double-double that game, and he's been pretty consistent this year.

We went to the game with the Clemson Club from Washington and Baltimore and were probably more entertained by these guys than the basketball players.


Sadly, the Wizards lost, but we did get to go on the court after the game. My free throw shot hit the rim and bounced out, but Trevor finally came out and was very engaging during a Q and A session with the group. And I was thrilled to meet #35, one of my favorite basketball players!

definitely not NBA-worthy

so close!

it was a little awkward that Trevor had to stay behind the table, but it was fun to chat with him nonetheless

We got the news recently that our friends Leslie and Phillip had been assigned temporarily through the National Guard to the DC area! So before the game, we had dinner with Leslie, Phillip and their sweet little girl Allie. Leslie's family tailgates right next to mine at Clemson games, and she worked with one of my best friends at Palmetto Richland while we lived in Columbia. Leslie went to Clemson, and Phillip went to Wofford so they had similar experiences to Richard and me. So thankful they are close by!

with Leslie and Allie- especially love red-headed babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment