Friday, August 31, 2012

girls weekend

Please forgive me for posting on a two-week delay, but my time in South Carolina was so sweet that I couldn't help but share. A couple of Fridays ago, I had dinner with some of my favorite girls in Columbia, at one of my all-time favorite restaurants, Pasta Fresca. When I was in law school, Pasta Fresca was a little hole-in-the-wall across from Richland Mall with the most amazing food. Since I moved to the DC area, Pasta Fresca has gotten a MAJOR facelift and moved to a new location. The decor and atmosphere now match the incredible food, and I honestly could have sat and chatted all night! We even spotted the ShopTart there, which only confirmed what we already knew about the worth of the restaurant. We capped our night off with frozen yogurt right down the street at 32 degrees. A pretty perfect evening if you ask me! 

beautiful Jenna and Ashley

Angela, me and Rebecca

my favorite dish on the menu, chicken and spinach lasagna- so, so good

these are some of the most genuine, rooted girls I know, and I so miss spending time with them

On Saturday, Rebecca and I indulged in manicures and pedicures at Occo, which I highly recommend. Their prices are very reasonable, and they do an excellent job while giving you the full spa experience. And the manicure has lasted these two weeks!

After our pampering, we headed out to Lake Murrary for a little boat cruising. The weather was gorgeous, and the water felt great. And then Callie joined us! A great afternoon made even better by her company.

happy girls

Rebecca, Callie and me

We went back to Rebecca and Robert's for steaks and tomato pie, and late night conversation. Such a fabulous time with old friends!

Robert and Rebecca, who was 31 weeks pregnant when this was taken


No comments:

Post a Comment